Travel Snapshots

Friday, October 1, 2010

While on our honeymoon, my husband and I passed this mountain on our drive through southern Argentina and I snapped a photo. We printed it large and are going to hang it in our apartment. I love that its off center and a bit blurry – it looks artistic if you squint. I am by no means a photographer but would love to learn one day . . . I think the key is making sure the photo is not too perfect or composed looking. 


 
I think travel photos can make a personal but beautifully decorative addition to an interior - try it! We are headed to Borneo tonight to climb Mt. Kinabalu, hopefully I will have more travel snapshots to share when we return Monday! 


Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan