Oh . . . Fall (Sigh)!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

 I have always adored the fall - I love the leaves turning color in New York, the smell of fireplaces, the pumpkins, the chilly weather! But this year after almost a year spent in the continual August which is Singapore's climate, I am especially smitten!  It does not hurt that I am living in a charming French town and down the street from the stunning chateau of Fontainebleau. The gardens were begun in 1528 for Francois I, added to in 1661, and finally the Jardin Anglais was added in 1811-1812. I run here most mornings and its so beautiful I had to share a few of my quick snapshots with you. I hope you enjoy! 






Jusqu'à demain! Au Revoir!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan