Etsy Find: The Elms Vintage

Thursday, February 10, 2011


For the two years now I have been literally obsessed with Etsy.com. The amazing online marketplace of handmade and vintage items offers everything from art, jewelry, paper goods, clothing, ceramics,  and toys to quilts, wood working, candles and books! So I thought I would share with you an Etsy Find every once in a while (since I not everyone can spend hours a day shopping their site!). Today it's The Elms Vintage. Based in charming Burlington, Vermont, Kate at The Elms Vintage offers a small but great collection of home accessories. I am always on the hunt for beautiful and unique accessories (especially now that I have a new apartment that is empty) and these I can afford! Enjoy!
The vintage mid-century brass seagull (above) was what originally caught my eye at The Elms Vintage - what a unique piece to use as a bookend or paperweight. You might have to fight me for it - very chic Mad Men style if you ask me. . . 


A set of seven J&G Meakin Genoa salad plates, made in England. Yes, seven is an odd number but hey they are vintage and certainly are beautiful. And under $50 for the set!  


I love this gold stripe brandy sniffers and matching decanter. They would look great displayed even when not in use. 


What a great burst of color this vintage glass yellow ombre bowl gives! It would work so well for filling with fruit on your kitchen table or on an entry table to catch odds and ends.

A wooden leaf form serving tray - a steal at $11! Really! I also appreciate how thoughtful and creative the photography is at The Elms Vintage and how she often provides another object, like a mini pumpkin, to give us a sense of scale!  

A set of four Anchor Hocking teacups with gold edging. I love how they are framed against the map! 
www.etsy.com/shop/theelmsvintage
Happy Etsy Browsing!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan