I Heart . . .

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! Well, even though this is a terribly commercialized holiday that does not mean we can't still embrace it! Instead of a day full of awful cliches, white lace, overpriced flowers, and waxy chocolate - lets up the ante! I dug up a few lovely design pieces I think are chic and creative and not overly precious . . . I hope you agree!


A vibrant Palm Beach living room, featured in House Beautiful - I think its very romantic! 


A felt applique throw pillow with a sense of humor... titled Shot in the Name of Love. Handmade by Alexandra Ferguson and available on Etsy.com.

A dreamy archival print photograph by artist Sarah Molodovan, also via her shop on Etsy. 

I love this Giraffe Lovers piece, printed on pages from a vintage art dictionary, it would be a great additional year round. By Collageorama on Etsy.com.

A rustic table setting styled by Summerill + Bishop, image via Remodelista. I love how its festive but still so casual.

And I just adore this photograph by RetrospectPhoto (also on Etsy!), titled Love Along Champs Elysees

Happy Valentines! 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan