Style Crush: Tom Scheerer

Monday, February 21, 2011

I have long adored Tom Scheerer! Well, not that I have ever met him, although I hear he is lovely. . . However, after looking at his beautiful interiors I have decided their characteristics would be wonderful personality traits for any of us to have - light, up beat, breezy, homey, collected, well traveled, balanced, quirky, and playful. I think Scheerer is particularly talented at creating rooms that are not stuffed full of things but still feel warm. I especially love the beach home he designed for the famed Hubert de Givenchy. Originally published in Domino in 2007, the project is still timelessly chic! I hope you agree!
Like you just stepped in off the beach. (and what an amazing coral banister!)


The symmetry of this dining room gives such a sense of calm.


I think the pairing of those wonderful moroccan tiles and vintage bent wood chairs is just perfect!


So charming but not too precious. . . 



The over sized upholstered headboard is a signature style by Scheerer and adds such drama to the space!

Great scalloped skirt on the chair - Love it!


{All images courtesy of www.tomscheerer.com}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan