Design Dedication: Peacock

Monday, March 14, 2011


This past summer I noticed a pair of beautiful gold and teal peacock feather earrings - and ever since I have been seeing peacock inspired items all over the interior design and home accessory world! It's great to see the ties between fashion and home design and I am always ready to embrace vibrant color . . . So I collected a few of my favorites peacock pieces! 

{Pictured above is Cascadia wall covering in Peacock by F. Schumacher - how luxe and I promise, no peacocks were harmed!}

Linen printed tea towels from Curry Kay Designs - they would be a great hostess or housewarming gift.

Peacock Print fabric in Pool by F. Schumacher and also available via Decorators Best. I love the color combo!

A vintage block print on an antique book page from 1883 - and very dramatic with the black gloss frame. Only $10 for the print via Black Baroque on Etsy.com.

A feather printed linen chaise by UK based ZEDHEAD - they also do custom lampshades (just above!)

I just LOVE this Jonathan Adler Peacock lollipop holder - great gift idea as well! 

Peacock rug in indigo and red by CB2.

A painted pillow on natural linen designed by Valerie Long for CB2.


Peacock dinnerware set also by Jonathan Adler


Hope you find some peacock inspiration as well! 


Spicer + Bank  . . . by Allison Egan
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

1 comment:

ready made Pakistani dresses uk said...

This past summer I noticed a pair of beautiful gold and teal peacock feather earrings - and ever since I have been seeing peacock inspired items all over the interior design and home accessory world! It's great to see the ties between fashion and home design and I am always ready to embrace vibrant color . . . So I collected a few of my favorites peacock pieces! buy pakistani lawn suits online , online lawn clothes shopping in pakistan ,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan