HOME is Where the Heart Is . . .

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


On our honeymoon my husband and I visited Argentina - and the trip will forever rank as one of my very favorites. The combination of Latin creativity and energy with European sophistication makes Buenos Aires one of my all time favorite design cities! We stayed at Hotel HOME a very small (and very reasonable!) hotel in the chic Palermo Soho neighborhood with only 11 guest rooms, and I adored their interiors! Retro wall papers, vintage mid century mod furniture, and minimalist architecture add up to a lively but comfortable space. I especially liked the untreated cement floors and how each room had its own color palette. The backyard style lounge, bar, and pool area are amazing and allow all the guests to mingle. Enjoy! 



















Hotel HOME has won the Wallpaper magazine Design Award in 2007, was on the Conde Nast Traveller Hot List of 2006, and was given the Conde Nast Travller Readers Choice Award in 2010 so it might not sound like such a hidden gem but believe me, they have not let it go to their heads! You really do feel at home!


www.homebuenosaires.com

{Images courtesy of Hotel HOME}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan