West Elm's Chic Summer Affair

Thursday, March 31, 2011



I have always been a huge fan of West Elm but their newest collection for Summer 2011 is extra chic! They have teamed up with Stray Dog Designs and the ever-talented David Stark to create crisp pieces especially perfect for summer entertaining! I am so sad that I can not get their furniture or accessories here in SE Asia but hopefully you can! I love the blues and white palette and the organic, handmade feel to the new collection. Makes me think of Santorini and Mediterranean sea. . . lovely.


Here are my very favorites - which pieces do you like best? 













xo Allison Egan 

1 comment:

Anna said...

I agree - West Elm is my favorite catalog to drool over these days - such good products and so well styled! I love your picks. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan