Easy Organic Decor: Branches!

Friday, June 10, 2011





They say the best things in life are free, right? Well, sadly this usually does not go for chic design pieces! That is why I especially love all the beautiful branches and twigs I keep spotting in interiors. Branches are free (or almost free at a garden shop) and bring such lovely organic shape and texture into your space. They are certainly eco-friendly and last all year round! I love the way plants and branches bring nature into your home and the fabulous contrast they give in a more composed or traditional space. 


Here are some images to inspire you! 










I think they are just so lovely and unexpected in living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, and children's rooms! What do you think . . . Eco-chic or overgrown? 

{Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7}

xo Allison
Spicer + Bank 

3 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Love them. My own home is draped with all manner of interesting branches and seed pods that I find in the garden. Sometimes they hang on walls, sometimes they flat on the dining table with candles and oranges, and sometimes they are so big that they can stand up by themselves as a hanging device for scarves!

Tiffany said...

I've always loved this look but never was sure how to execute it. I'll definitely try it in my new home though. Thanks!

Jessie said...

Definitely eco-chic! I would love to decorate with branches one day.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan