A Minimalist Summer

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Happy Summer Solstice! As it's now officially summer I thought I would share this fantastically modern Hamptons beach home! Usually I am all for comfy and full interiors but this pared down home is just so stunning - it really lets the setting shine and how amazing would it be for BBQs and parties? Incredible!








The home is by the uber-talented Stelle Architects, and is designed to be low maintenance, and non-invasive in its construction and design - it was simply inspired by the landcape itself. You can read more about this striking beach home here.

Maybe in this case, less really is more! 


{All images via and via}

sb signature

4 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Oh I adore that board walk entry - always gets me! It's beautifully coastal and how fabulous is the under floor entertaining area? Practical as well as stunning.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home but I'd probably have to put some more furniture into it! Although I definately agree that in a location like that, with those views, less is definately more!

Margaret said...

o wow that pool looks absolutely amazing!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful home! THANK YOU for the blog award you gave me the other day!!! That was so nice of you!! I'm so glad you found my blog, cause now I've found yours and I love it! Can't wait to keep reading!
www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan