{P.S.} Organic Chic Entertaining

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I can't help adding a few more beautiful shots to yesterday's post on easy eco-chic branch decor! A few lovely readers reminded me about the fantastic ways branches can be used for entertaining and table top decoration as well! Perfect mixed in with candles, small flower arrangements and even fruits. 


What a great DIY - brightly painted branches! {via}

So simple and so charming {via}

I love the idea of an outdoor branch chandelier - the glass ornaments perfectly replace the lights {via}

And how creative and beautiful is this temporary screen crafted of branches! {via}

Hope you have a restful and lovely weekend! 
xo Allison

3 comments:

The Glam Lamb said...

I am totally feeling that branch decor. I'm actually deabiting it in my bedroom. These images are delightful inspirations!
Thanks for sharing!
have a great weekend!
best,
Hallie

Jessie said...

Lovely inspirations. By the way, I just awarded you 'The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award'. When you get a chance, please stop by my blog and pick up your prize.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

I use branches a lot in design. I love the natural element and the visual interest they add to a space. Happy weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan