Tie Dye Chic

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I just love the breezy tie dyed fabrics and accessories I have been spotting lately! Both in fashion and interiors, the look is so summery and fresh. Here are a few of my favorites! 

These curtains are so beautiful! I especially like the combination of playfulness and sophistication here, a fantastic room! {via}

I think its a wonderful luxury to have an upholstered chair in the bath - this one is so chic!!! I pretty much adore this entire bathroom! {via}

These Hettle pillows, available here on Etsy, give a bit of organic free-form shape to this modern living room.


I was crazy the tie dye rug above, which I spotted in a House Beautiful makeover, but could not find the source, so I found this affordable version! 

Subtle in soft blue and gray, these tie dye pillows give the room a casual vibe! {via}

Unexpected in peach and white - these curtains are just lovely! And they are even a possible DIY! {via}


Love these bowls and the colorful Tom's too! I created this collage at Polyvore, go here to see where you can buy each item if you are interested! 

For more gorgeous tie dye fashion inspiration - check out my lovely friend Noe's stylish blog, Cool Bites



sb signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - I am in love with that bedroom!

Unknown said...

Great post! I love those pillows on the couch! I was thinking on buying new covers and these are a fantastic option...I'm gonna check Etsy right now !!!
xxx

Jessie said...

When I think of tie and dye, I immediately think of 80's rainbow colors T-shirts and it scared me. Luckily, tie dye has come a long, long way! I love the pillows in the third picture and the colorful pillow in your collage!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Allison Egan said...

Yes - its a far cry from tie dye of the 80's! lol!

Unknown said...

Where can I get those curtains from? Or the pattern so I can dye some myself? Thanks kitty

Unknown said...

Where can I get those curtains from? Or the pattern so I can dye some myself? Thanks kitty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan