The More the Merrier!

Friday, July 8, 2011



I have always been a fan of the more the merrier! So, naturally a bunk room is high on my list for a future dream home. Spending time with friends and family is so important to us so sleeping lots of guests (both little ones and full grown ones!) would be fantastic. I just love these images - they are certainly going in my dream home inspiration files! 







{via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7}


Whether it's beachy, country chic, sophisticated or mod - I think a bunk room is a fabulous addition to a home! 

Happy Friday! 

sb signature

5 comments:

Jessie said...

These bunk beds are beautiful! Bunk beds always give off a feeling of fun and adventure, don't you think?

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

anyaadores said...

Love the green bunk bed - my girls have a bunkbed, seemed a great idea at the time, but I seems to spend more time in it (bottom bunk) than them:) What is it with little ones and our beds??
Have a great weekend Allison :)
A xx

Unknown said...

My sister and I had bunk beds for so long! There was a constant fight over who got the top bunk and I think we had a rota! I am so in love with the beds in the 3rd image (I don't think I would've cared what bunk I got if that was our room). I especially love the lighting and the little desk areas next to it!

Unknown said...

I've locked this idea away for when I have children! It's wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!!

It's my first time here. Though I'm not an interior designer I do have a character I write who is one and she loves vintage homes and creative ideas. Makes me love them :)

kursi minimalis modern said...

white furnishing is the best choice for this room :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan