House Tour: Casually Modern in Dallas

Wednesday, December 28, 2011


I love interiors which are casual and livable but also stylish - and this family home in Dallas is just that. Designed by Wendy Konradi for her own family, it feels like an urban version of a breezy beach home and I love mix of vintage and modern pieces. It is so infused with personality and texture but is not too cluttered - a hard balance to achieve! 

What do you think? Casually and stylishly modern? 







I especially love the simple but chic dining room and the giant chalkboard wall in the kitchen - so fun!


{via}
sb signature

3 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Ooh I'm really loving this!! It really does feel like an urban version of a beach home...my favorite!

Jony Gibson said...

Very nice house i am loving it.
Dallas Apartments

Anonymous said...

Love the house. What a great eye. Makes me proud to be from Dallas! See not all good taste resides in NYC or Portland or SanFran!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan