Happy Valentine's Day + Pink Walls!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Happy Valentine's Day! Ever considered going all the way with pink? I once saw a stunning entry hall in the palest pink and fell in love - done in the right way, pink does not have to be too girly or fussy. I think the key is tempering the pink walls with either lots of neutrals or ground them with plenty of deeper tones. What do you think, do any of these interiors work for you? 







These coconut cupcakes look amazing! I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

XOXO

sb signature

7 comments:

Annie said...

Love all those images! Thanks for sharing!!

Nat said...

I would love to paint our master bedroom a pale pink shade but my husband is so against it! I keep telling him when done right it doesn't have to look feminine.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

i'd love a pale pink almost blush tone for our new bathroom. thanks for sharing!

art nouveau said...

Love them all!!Great post!!xoxo♥♥

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Think Pink! I like the darker tones of the penultimate image!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I'm literally swooning!

anyaadores said...

Gorgeous - I love it :)
Happy Valentines Allison - I too posted the awesome cupcakes :)
Axxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan