Artist Spotlight: Matthias Heiderich

Monday, March 12, 2012


I just love this serene, wintertime photography by Matthias Heiderich. The colors are so soft and beautiful and the overall feeling so peaceful. I love that stillness and quiet that accompanies heavy snow fall and these photos capture that perfectly! They are taken in Heiderich's hometown of Berlin. 

What do you think. . . do these photos feel comforting or lonely to you? 










I love this last one - what a great color combo! These would be beautiful hung in a home - I would never tire of them. 


sb signature

2 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

I can't imagine them as lonely at all. They are quite wonderful. They somehow remind me of naive art - don't know why. But yes, I would find them comforting, with their fabulous delicacy.

anyaadores said...

Absolutely gorgeous Allison - i adore the tranquility :)
Axx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan