5 Favorites: Pool Pavilions

Thursday, June 28, 2012


Having a pool at home is luxury in itself but these stylish pool pavilions are really incredible! They are fantastic spaces to entertain in and just feel so special and chic - like a vacation home right at home. I have had the luck to help decorate a few in the past, and my favorite was a Moroccan style pavilion framed with yards of white gauzy curtains! sigh! 

So here are my favorite 5 . . . which one is your favorite? 





I just love the clean lines, industrial materials and casual feeling of this last one!

{via 1&4 / 2 / 3 / 5}

sb signature

1 comment:

Splenderosa said...

OK, I will take the 2nd one. But not with a dark pool, just the regular sparking aquamarine water. Yes, that would be so nice. :)'s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan