House Tour: A Victorian London Flat

Tuesday, July 31, 2012


In honor of the Olympics {and just because I adore it} today I decided to share this eclectic and inviting flat in North London. I always gravitate towards the blending of old and new and this home is a lovely example. The classic Victorian architecture is highlighted but lots of new energy and life comes from plenty of mid century modern vintage pieces, quirky decorative accents and colorful art. I also love the industrial, reclaimed look of the kitchen! 






This bath is fantastic! I love the inlaid floors, the warm aqua wall color and the fireplace - so charming. 

{via}
sb signature

1 comment:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Love this flat! What a GORGEOUS kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan