Decor + Menu: A Nautical Dinner Party

Monday, August 6, 2012




This weekend a close, close friend had a beautiful sea-inspired baby shower. I was so sad not to be there but I love the concept and thought it would be fantastic as a grown up summer dinner party! I especially like the rustic feel of this sea side table top.  

What do you think? Are you planning on entertaining this summer? 





The Menu:

Cucumber Cape Codder this recipe looks refreshing and just a little bit sweet! 
Grilled Hot Dogs with Sweet-Hot Relish  could also substitute grilled chicken with relish
Warm Potato Salad  I don't like mayo - so this looks perfect to me
Peach Cobble Bars  these look amazing, plus no plate needed! 

Those of you who know me know of course I might add a simple green salad too . . . here are a few more fun entertaining ideas for a nautical dinner party {I love the menu on a simple paper bag - genius!} 




{via}
sb signature

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this theme! It looks so amazing. :)

Ben@Bernhardt said...

Wonderful theme. I've like the hard work you have put into the post.

hannah said...

I love those straws and the drink spritzers look yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan