Sharon Montrose: The Animal Print Shop

Thursday, August 23, 2012


I discovered this collection of fantastic animal prints via very chic friend who included them on her baby gift registry. I adore all of the adorable 'little darlings' series but also loved the other animals featured too! They will look so charming in a nursery but I also love the look of them in more sophisticated spaces as well. The photographs are graphic and modern but still so playful and a bit quirky. 

 




I sent this giraffe to my friend as part of her gift - can't wait to see him hanging in her little boy's room!







 Which animal is your favorite? 
You can find the whole range of prints here

sb signature



1 comment:

Faith Towers said...

I love her work SO much! It looks wonderful in these rooms. My favorite has to be the little lamb :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan