E-Decorating: Good Design for All!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I am so happy to report I was recently included in a lovely round-up of e-designers by ivillage.com! After working at very high end, exclusive design firms in NYC {and seeing the staggering costs to the clients} I became determined to find a way to use my design experience to offer creative and beautiful solutions that more people could afford. When I began talking to my husband {then boyfriend!} about it in 2006, I did not know of anyone doing it, and now I just love that the idea of remote design help is becoming more and more popular!
  




You can check out all 15 of the wonderful designers here. And if you are interested in my design services, be sure to visit me here

Thank you again ivillage! 

sb signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan