Steal of the Week: Minagraphy Photography

Monday, November 12, 2012


I have long been a fan of the photography of Massimo Vitali but of course his pieces are more than a little bit out of my reach! That is why I was so excited to discover the beautiful large scale photography of Minagraphy. Their panoramic scenes and soft, watery colors remind me a bit of Vitali's works but are even more lively and have a slightly vintage feel. Plus, they are really affordable and offer prints up to 30x40 in size. I love the oversized scale of the larger pieces and certainly am going to be asking for one of Minagraphy's prints for the holidays this year {hint, hint!} 










Be sure to visit the shop here to see the full collection! 

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan