Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chic + Festive Holiday Decor!

I adore holiday decorations! But so often they can look tacky or dated, so I was thrilled to help when The Honeycombers asked me to put together a cheat sheet of modern and fresh holiday decor. Here are my favorite ways to create a home that is both a chic and festive {with not a reindeer in sight!} Even better, these holiday tips work beautifully in the warm weather or cold, which is perfect for life here in Singapore. 


Here's wishing you a stylish and joyous holiday season!

Skip the crimson and dark green and opt for brighter primary hues instead! I love this clean, minimal holiday d├ęcor and the burst of poppy colors makes it warm and festive.


Here's proof that holiday decorations do not have to look as if they came from a window display. A collected look of mix and matched chairs, photos framing the doorway and a clustered silver light fixture create a casual and welcoming setting perfect for holiday entertaining.


I love this mantle filled with silver, gold, and brass colored shine and a beaded wreath. A lovely but subdued way to infuse holiday style.


4 more holiday style ideas and the full article here!


sb signature

1 comment:

Cristina said...

The third for me, please ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...