Inspiration Images: Holiday Tabletop

Monday, December 3, 2012


My absolute favorite thing about the holiday season is all of the festive parties and entertaining! There is just something so cozy and cheerful about holiday parties and its a fantastic excuse to create a beautiful table. The table tops I love the most are the ones that don't look too precious or styled - but rather natural, warm and layered. Here are few of my favorite inspirations. . . . 
Are you planning any holiday get togethers?








{via & via}

sb signature

3 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

love the plaid!

Leslie said...

I love all of the holiday splendor too!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

These photos are amaaaaaazing!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan