The Ever-Changing Taylor B. Singapore!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One of the best things about visiting Taylor B. is their ever-changing array of furniture and accessories - no two visits are ever the same! I love to mix styles and layer pieces from lots of different eras and places so their eclectic selection is really fantastic. Here are my top 5 picks of the moment . . . 

#1 // I love this antiqued French inspired mirror, the patina of the mirror frame gives it such a soft and elegant look! {those ice blue chairs are also so beautiful!}

#2 // I am crazy for all things emerald and this antique chinese console is the perfect hue of rich green! Plus all the doors and drawers make for great storage, I would love this piece as my tv console!

 #3 // This Andrew Martin suzani upholstered chair brings a wonderful burst of energy and color! I would love to pair it with an ivory linen sofa in the living room or use it in the corner of a bedroom. 

#4 // I adore round dining tables {so wonderful for conversation} and this one is really lovely. I especially like the balance of the pale oak top with the painted cream base. 

#4 // I saved my absolute favorite for last, I love this large scale botanical painting. The color palette of watery purples, pale green, ivory and rich forest green is so pretty and I know I would never get tired of living with it!  

Do you have any favorite pieces? 


If you are in the area and come visit, here are the details! 
Taylor B. Fine Design
43 Keppel Road, Floors 1, 2 & 4 
+65 6225-7090
Open Monday - Saturday 11am - 6pm
Sunday 1pm - 6pm

Happy Shopping! 


sb signature

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

OMG I love it all!!!

anyaadores said...

AHH this shop looks awesome. I'm loving the console as well, want one too.
Happy day sweets, hope all is well in SG.
Axxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan