Dream Getaway: A Chic & Cozy Austrian Lodge

Monday, January 28, 2013



I love ski trips! And while I do like skiing, what I really adore the most is the warm, casual and oh so cozy feeling of small and wintery mountain towns. We had an amazing ski trip to France a few years ago and I am still dreaming about the charming chalet and nights spent by the fire drinking wine. So when I saw the fantastic ski lodge Jagdgut Wachtelhof in Austria I had to share! I love how rustic and traditional these interiors are with just an edge of modern style and a few luxe finishes. It reminds me a of a gorgeous old family home and I am surprised how lovely the combo of black, forest green, cream and red is! 

Any details you love?



















Definitely adding it to our must visit list - I have a feeling my husband would adore it too - every ski season spent in tropical Singapore kills him! 

{via Lonny Jan-Feb}

sb signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan