Springtime Travels & Beautiful Branches!

Thursday, May 8, 2014


Hi Everyone, I'm back! 

So sorry for my silence, I was lucky enough to be traveling around the US seeing family and best friends and was just too much of a busy bee to check in! I missed my husband and design work here in Singapore terribly but loved every moment in the states, especially my last week soaking up the lovely spring time weather in NYC. I was just in time to catch the cherry blossoms and loved seeing large arrangements of flowering branches in loads of restaurants and shops - such a classic and naturally beautiful look! Plus, flowering branches will last weeks longer than cut blooms. Here are a few of my favorite inspirations. . . .







Happy Spring! 

{via}
sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan